Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome

To whomever runs across this blog...

I am creating this blog not in hopes of creating a following but more so just to
create a time line and watch my sense of style evolve. There are so many things that I see in stores or online and I'm just like "Wow, Love That"...but the $1,000 just isn't in my wallet for a pair of shoes. So I do plan on putting pieces that are reasonably priced and some that we just hope get recreated by a less expensive brand (i.e. Forever 21, Aldo, etc.). I'd love for people to help me out and inform me of whats going on in the fashion as well as your own favorite fashion happenings. Ok im not a chatter bug so lets just see what happens!!

Lovely L

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with this fascinating project!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin