Thursday, October 8, 2009

I think I like sequins

So I attended a fashion show a few weeks and I think i fell in love with two things...number one- French Connection and number two- Sequins!! I don't think I would have been interested in some of the outfits from French Connection if I hadn't seen them on these models. My favorite was the Mae dress with the peacock. Omg it's so beautiful!! Too bad its not in my budget right now :( But on a happy note I'm going to New York in about three weeks for Teen Vogue Fashion U (YAY!) and I really think a sequin piece is the way to go. Check out some of my favorites from French Connection below. All of these paired with black stockings would look fab!

French Connection Mae Dress- $298




City Sparkle Shift Dress $268



Spark Dress $228


Mystic Dress $138

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin