Monday, December 21, 2009

Rodarte for Target is HERE!

Rodarte for


Ahh! Finally the anticipated fashion collaboration has come. Rodarte hit Target Dec. 20th has prices starting at $9.99 to $79.99. I don't know how I forgot about the debut date but I'm heading over to Target tomorrow ASAP! Of course I've scooped out Target.com and started making a wish list in my head. But it's nothing like seeing it in person so I hope there's something left :(

P.S. You have to check out the incredible 13 year old Tavi as she went backstage at the Rodarte fashion show and got exclusive interviews! She said she had been working with Target and Rodarte since August! I'm so impressed by this young girl, Amazed actually.
Check out her blog 2 see the video: Tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin