Friday, May 21, 2010

Wanted: Jennifer Zeuner Initial Necklace

I love accessories! Period. I've been seein Jennifer Zeuner's pieces in magazines for quite a while but I just never got on my computer and did the research. Well finally after I kept seeing starlets like Lauren Conrad, Jessica Alba and others wearing this jewlery line I had to check it out. Now I'm in love! I guess I thought this line would be expensive or hard to attain. In acutuality this beauty pictured above retails for $242 which actually isn't bad considering the hardware and that its custom made. Im just imagining wearing this necklace with a cute summer dress or paired with a v-neck and skinny jeans! Check out JenniferZeuner.com for more of her creations. P.S. The sideways cross necklace is a fab pick of mine as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin